- Kitchen: No
- Bathrooms: No
- TV: No
- Climate controls: Yes
- Private Bedrooms: No
A night in a yurt isn’t “roughing it” by any definition. Yurts are circular, framed, tent-like structures with wooden floors, windows, comfortable beds with fresh linens and climate controls. Yurts provide a fresh overnight experience without any of the negatives associated with camping: extreme temperatures, rain, bugs and dirt. Even better, a skylight at the peak of the roof allows you to gaze into the vast night sky. To give you the satisfaction of outdoor serenity, we’ve located our yurts in a semi-private space enclosed by trees. Our “Yurt Village” includes a picnic table, deck and fire ring for each site, complementing your outdoor feast or marshmallow roasting.
- Two night minimum reservation required. Three night minimum during Holiday and Event Weekends. Holidays are Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, and week of Thanksgiving.
- Equipped with neither kitchens nor bathrooms. Family showers within walking distance. Only bed linens furnished.
- $50.00 cleaning fee with a maximum of 2 pets in the pet friendly yurts, $25 cleaning fee with no pets. There is a $25.00 keycard deposit that will be refunded when returned upon checkout.
- $150.00 cleaning/damage deposit which is refunded upon checkout if no damage.
- Sorry NO Pets in Yurts D, E, or F
16ft Yurt: Sleeps: 4
20ft Yurt: Sleeps: 6
24ft Yurt: Sleeps: 8